Choose the Checking Account that Fits Your Lifestyle!
|Feature||eChecking||Regular Checking||Fresh Start Checking||Teen Checking|
|Description||For those who want to earn dividends||For those who would like paper statements||For those who may not qualify for other checking accounts||Available for Teens of our Members age 13-17|
|Dividend Rate||Earn up to 2.0% APY on balances up to $2,500 *||.01% APY*||No dividends||No dividends|
|Monthly Fee||None||$3 - waived monthly with four+ monthly debit transactions OR **||None||None|
|FREE Checks||Starter checks for new accounts||One box free annually with $500 monthly direct deposit||No||One 25 pack/year|
|FREE Mobile App with card controls, mobile deposit, credit card access, set alerts and more||Yes, no mobile check deposit|
|Signature Lines of Credit Options||No||No|
|Other||$300/day Debit Card/ATM/POS and 8 transactions/day limits||$300/day Debit Card/ATM/POS and 8 transactions/day limits|
|Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. See our Forms page for Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for all
applicable disclosure information. On any month you do not meet the requirements, you will not be paid a dividend but there is no fee incurred for not meeting the requirements. Existing Regular Checking accounts may be converted to an eChecking at
any time. Rates are accurate as of August 1, 2023.|
** $3.00 monthly Regular Checking fee will also be waived for those members with a consolidated savings balance of $500 or any outstanding loan balance of $500 (excluding overdraft protection and VISA credit card balances
***New ECSFCU Members will also open a Share Savings Account with a $5.00 minimum opening deposit.
- Earn 2.00% APY*, just for using your account as shown below
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance required
- Online Bill Pay transactions are free and unlimited.
- ATM and branch transactions are unlimited.
It's easy to earn eChecking Dividends. Here's how you can get this great rate!
- Receive eStatements, opting out of paper statements
- Make eight (8) or more debit card transactions each month
- Direct Deposit a minimum of $500 monthly to your eChecking
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. 2.00% APY paid on the first $2,500 on deposit. 1.25% APY paid on balances between $2,500 and $5,000. 0.10% APY paid on balances between $5,000 and $10,000. 0.05% APY paid on balances over $10,000. Dividends are calculated daily and compounded and paid monthly. Rates subject to change. Refer to our forms page for our Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for all applicable disclosure information. On any month you do not meet the requirements, you will not be paid a dividend but there is no fee incurred for not meeting the requirements. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Rates are accurate as of August 1, 2023. Existing Regular Checking accounts may be converted to an eChecking at any time.
- Earn a competitive Dividend Rate
- No minimum balance required
- One box of checks free annually with a minimum Direct Deposit of $500
- No monthly fee with a minimum of 4 transactions per month or a minimum consolidated savings balances of $500.00 or any outstanding loan balance of $500 (excluding overdraft protection and VISA Credit Card balances)
All it takes is a minimum of four (4) monthly transactions to avoid an inactive monthly service fee on Regular Checking. Checking transactions may be a combination of deposits, check clearings, transfers, Debit card transactions (signature or POS), ACH debit or bill payments. Internal transfers within your account or linked account does not count towards the minimum required.
See Fee Schedule for all other checking account fees. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Rates are accurate as of August 1, 2023.
Teen Checking - for students 13 - 17 years old
Because making better decisions related to managing your money as an adult takes practice and education.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- Only a $20 deposit required to open an account
- FREE ATM/Debit card
- FREE mobile app
- FREE eStatements and online banking
- FREE checks (25 pack) each year
- $10 Good Grades Reward up to twice a year*
Requires a parent or legal guardian to be joint on the account.
We encourage your teen to complete the six 5-7 minute modules on Checking Accounts, Credit Cards, Creating a Budget, Credit Scores, Healthy Financial Habits and Mobile & Online Banking. Click on the link below.
*Report card with a minimum GPA of 3.00 must be submitted no later than 45 days after the date of the report. Student must have a minimum of eight (8) checking transactions during the semester, have no NSF checks or overdrawn account activity and must be enrolled in eStatements to receive the $10 savings deposit.Complete Teen Financial Education Lessons
Fresh Start Checking Account Details
- Minimum Deposit to Open: $20.00
- Minimum Balance Requirement: none
- Dividend Rates: This account is a non-interest bearing account
- Electronic Service Limitations:
- $300 per day maximum for Debit Card POS or ATM Transactions
- $300 per day maximum for Signature Debit Transactions
- Mobile Check Deposit: not available for this account type
- Direct deposit of your payroll check is required
- Excessive overdrafts or mishandling of the account, at the credit union’s sole discretion, is cause for immediate account termination.
Please see our Forms Page for Truth-in-Savings-Disclosure for all account disclosure information.