We want you to be our Member!
Membership is open to all employees who work or are retired from the San Diego East County educational community. This includes both public and private educational institutions. Our field of membership includes:
- Part Time and Full Time
- Classified and Certificated
- Whether or not you qualify for benefits
- Educational organizations such as CSEA, PTA and Education Foundations
Eligibility for Relatives
Spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren (see our 13-17 year old Teen Account), and all other immediate family of members who are currently working or retired from these schools are also eligible to become members of the credit union.
School Districts whose Employees we Serve Include
- Alpine School District
- Cajon Valley Union School District
- Dehesa School District
- Foothills Christian Schools
- Grossmont Union High School District
- Grossmont - Cuyamaca Community College District
- Jamul Dulzura School District
- La Mesa - Spring Valley Schools
- Lakeside Union School District
- Lemon Grove School District
- Mountain Empire Unified School District
- Ramona Union School District
- Santee School District
Paying it Forward at ECSFCU!
A Gift for You - A Gift for your Education Foundation or Parent Group
Join the credit union and get $50 for yourself and we'll donate $50 to your education foundation or PTA/parent group.* All East County school district employees are eligible for membership: part time, full time, non-benefited, classified and certificated.
*New ECSFCU member must open a Share Savings account with a $5 minimum deposit, plus one additional deposit or loan product, and enroll in a minimum of $500/month direct deposit with their account. Offer good through December 31, 2018. $50.00 will be credited after the first direct deposit is received. Receiving organization must be affiliated with a parent group or education foundation for a school or district within the membership boundaries of the credit union. All new accounts are subject to approval. Only one membership promotion may be applied per new member.
Once a Member...Always a Member
When you join East County Schools Federal Credit Union, you are a member for life. Even if you switch careers, move out of the area, or retire, you can stay our member. You may still refer family members to us as well.
Apply for East County Schools Membership
Online membership application, call us, print an membership application, or come in to the credit union to sign up in person. A deposit of $5.00 (one share) is all it takes to open your share account.*
* When opening new accounts, we follow the guidelines of the USA Patriot Act of 2001.