Classified School Employees Summer Assistance Program (CSESAP)
Take advantage of the CSESAP: Match your 2022 Summer Savings and keep your full paycheck!
How it Works:
1. From Sept. 2021 through June 2022, you can elect to set aside up to 10% of your annual pay and place it into your CSESAP account.
2. Each month on payday, East County Schools FCU (ECSFCU) will deposit an equivalent amount into your ECSFCU checking account.
3. The amount received from ECSFCU is a loan and interest will accrue on the balance; interest is paid monthly to ECSFCU. Maximum loan value is $5,000.00.
4. Summer of 2022, when you receive your CSESAP summer check(s), the loan to ECSFCU comes due for repayment.
CSESAP Loan is available to all eligible classified employees!
1. Elect to participate in the CSESAP program with your employer and select a monthly contribution.
2. Employees must have (or open) an East County Schools FCU membership and checking account. This can be opened in-branch, CU2U (we come to you), or online at www.EastCountySchools.org prior to CSESAP Loan processing.
3. Enroll in Direct-Deposit for your net paycheck ($500 minimum) to ECSFCU prior to CSESAP Loan.
4. Notify East County Schools FCU that you will be participating in this CSESAP Loan program by calling or texting 619-588-1515 or online by contacting us here and leaving your name, district and the best way to contact you.
5. Employee must show proof-of-contribution from their first paycheck to establish the loan amount and receive their first advance.
Submit your enrollment request online or via phone to ensure you don't miss out.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All terms and conditions of the one-time funding Classified School Employee Summer Assistance Program (CSESAP) will apply. Estimated California Department of Education matching percentage will not be known until June 2021. Interest on the CSESAP loan will be payable monthly via automatic deduction at month-end. If the employee opts out of the CSESAP program prior to June 2022, the loan must be paid back from the CDE distribution.
Monthly CSESAP Contribution
Annual CSESAP Pledge
Forecast CSESAP Match
Total CSESAP Distribution
Total Annual Interest Due
Total Repayment of ECSFCU Loan
|Net Benefit to Employee||$963.24||$1,926.49||$2,889.73||$3,852.98||$4,816.22|
**Examples above assume
- July 31, 2022 payout,
- Dollar for dollar CSESAP match from California Department of Education (CDE)
- Completion of CSESAP program where ECS monthly loan advance equals CSESAP employee contributions
Contributions may be up to $5,000 per year
Interest is paid monthly at 8.00%APR APR = Annual Percentage Rate