A Better Credit Score May Equal Better Interest Rates
Members: Schedule your appointment for a free review* of your credit report and learn
- What you can do to improve your score
- How you can reduce high interest loan rates
- What the impact of revolving credit and installment loans are
- The meaning and purpose of credit inquiries
- How you can qualify for lower rates in the future
- Get advice on credit repair
- How you can qualify for lower rates for upcoming purchases or refinance
Enter your requested appointment day/time on the right, select "Loans" in the drop down menu, and you will be contacted to schedule your free credit review with one of our loan officers. You may also call (619) 588-1515 during business hours to schedule.
Before it's time to buy that large ticket item or make a big credit card charge, learn the right steps to take for your Financial Wellness. We want our members to qualify for the lowest rates, let us help you!
* Please note that a credit inquiry may be part of the Credit Review. Service is for East County Schools FCU member-owners