Get a Summer Paycheck Even When You Have the Summer Off!
Two Account Types to Choose From
Both Summer Savings Accounts are savings plans for our members who receive a paycheck only during the 9, 10 or 11 months school is in session (12 month employees can open this account as well). Savings that are deposited throughout the school year become income during the summer months.
- Deposit through payroll Direct Deposit or automatic transfer from another share or checking.
- Double up or skip a month - you choose the amount, and you may change it throughout the year!
- Maximum of six preauthorized, automatic, electronic or telephone transfers per month (including Online Banking) to a third party or another credit union account allowed
- Dividends are earned at current Primary Share Savings Account Rates
- Checks are automatically mailed to you, ½ the end of July and the balance the end of August
4.00%APY* Summer Savings
- Deposits must be made through payroll Direct Deposit from an employer within our field of membership
- You control the monthly contribution amount through payroll
- eStatements are required
- 4.00%APY* will be the dividend rate during the entire year
- In-branch fee-free, penalty-free withdrawals are unlimited; no ATM access to funds
- Checks are mailed to you July 10, 2019
- 4.00% Summer Savings Flier
Call 619-588-1515 to start saving today!
Both Summer Savings Plans have these features and requirements:
- Members must maintain a minimum balance of $5.00
- Unlimited in-branch withdrawals during the year
- Dividends are calculated daily and credited monthly
- Funds may be withdrawn early without penalty
- Renews each year automatically
- View your balance with our free Online Banking and Mobile App
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield