Thomas H. Gould/Paul R Marsh $1,000 scholarships are awarded annually
Eligibility requirements: Students must be:
- Graduating high school* in current Spring semester
- Enrolled as a full-time student in college in immediate fall semester
- Student must be ECSFCU member - or –
- Student must have a parent, grandparent, or an immediate family member who is an ECSFCU member
*Students may be graduating from any high school, not limited to the Grossmont Union High School District
Selection is based on character, merit, and campus/community activities.
Thomas (Tommy) Gould was Treasurer of the credit union from May 1956 through 1973. His credit union account number was 001. Tommy worked in the Grossmont Union High School District until his retirement. Paul Marsh was the Treasurer/Manager of the Credit Union from February 1969 through 1998 and served as a volunteer on our Board of Directors through 2007.
2018 Scholarship application due date was April 28, 2018
Congratulations to our 2018 Recipients:
- Michelle Bristol - El Capitan High School
- Sydney Hitt - Granite Hills High School
- Morgan Burton - Steele Canyon High School
- Riley Ellis - Valhalla High School