11th Annual East County Chamber's Educator's Tour - July 7 - 16, 2019
Discover Switzerland, Austria and Bavaria
- 10 Days - airfare, hotel, most activities, and 12 meals included
- 2019 ET Brochure Switzerland for all the details
Join many of your East County educators, education stakeholders and community members and journey through spectacular mountain scenery and picturesque cities as you experience the enchanting Alpine cultures.
- 4 nights in UNESCO World Heritage city of Bern
- 4 nights in the charming Alpine city of Innsbruk
Walk the halls of the 13th century Chateau de Chillon, a princely residence on the shores of Lake Geneva
Ride the legendary GoldenPass Panoramic Train from Montreux to the Alpine ski resort, Gstaad
Explore Lucerne, the "Swiss Paradise on the Lake"
Visit Mozart's birthplace and the Mirabell Gardens, featured in the Sound of Music
See the fairy-tale castle, Neuschwanstein
Visit Oberammergau, a picture-perfect traditional German Alpine village
Sample traditional regional cuisine, including cheese fondue, at some of the oldest and most famous restaurants in Europe.
Discount for new East County Schools FCU Member-Owners
Anyone opening an East County Schools Federal Credit Union 4.00% eChecking Account with Direct Deposit of $500.00 or more by March 10, 2019 will receive a $100 credit towards their final payment. Only one membership promotion may be applied per new member. East County Schools Federal Credit Union is open to all East County school employees, volunteers of our East County schools, education initiatives, and their family members.
As a corporate sponsor, one ECSFCU Member Wins a FREE trip each year!
We will be sending a short online survey to all of our members, including new members who have joined by December 5, 2018. Filling out the survey and returning it gives our members a chance to go on the Educator's Tour for FREE.
- Survey and contest rules will be online beginning November 1, 2018
- Completed Survey must be returned by midnight December 5, 2018 to be eligible
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. is the first informational meeting
- Meeting to be held at ECSFCU - 1069 Graves Ave, Suite 100, El Cajon, CA 92021 at 6:00 p.m.
- Hosted by ECSFCU and the San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce
- Provides itinerary details, international travel questions and Educators Tour program information.
- RSVP for the Informational Meeting