Thomas H. Gould/Paul R. Marsh $1,000 scholarships are awarded annually
We are proud to have awarded three $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors in 2021
Eligibility requirements: Students must be:
- Graduating high school* in current Spring semester
- Enrolled as a full-time student in college in immediate fall semester
- Student must be ECSFCU member - or –
- Applicant must have a parent, grandparent, or an immediate family member who is an ECSFCU member-owner
*Students may be graduating from any high school, not limited to the Grossmont Union High School District
Selection is based on character, merit, and campus/community activities.
2021 Scholarship application due date is April 30, 2021
Applications are available to Fill and Print,
or via a hard copy at the El Cajon ECSFCU branch:
- 1069 Graves Ave #100 El Cajon, CA 92021
Thomas (Tommy) Gould was Treasurer of the credit union from May 1956 through 1973. His credit union account number was 001. Tommy worked in the Grossmont Union High School District until his retirement. Paul Marsh was the Treasurer/Manager of the Credit Union from February 1969 through 1998 and served as a volunteer on our Board of Directors through 2007.
Free Credit Review - available on request
Schedule your appointment today!
- Come in for a free review of your credit report and learn:
- What you can do to improve your score for an upcoming purchase
- How you can reduce high interest loan rates
- Which items factor in to your credit score
- How you can qualify for a lower rate in the future
- Get advice on credit repair
Request your appointment time online or call 619-588-1515 to set your appointment
Please note that a credit inquiry may be part of the Credit Review.