Two $1,000 Thomas H. Gould & Paul R. Marsh Scholarships Available
Thomas H. Gould/Paul R. Marsh $1,000 scholarships are awarded annually
We are proud to offer two $1,000.00 scholarships to graduating high school seniors in 2021
Eligibility requirements: Students must be:
- Graduating high school* in current Spring semester
- Enrolled as a full-time student in college in immediate fall semester
- Student must be ECSFCU member - or –
- Applicant must have a parent, grandparent, or an immediate family member who is an ECSFCU member-owner
*Students may be graduating from any high school, not limited to the Grossmont Union High School District
Selection is based on character, merit, and campus/community activities.
2021 Scholarship application due date is April 30, 2021
Applications may be printed, fill & printed or are available at the El Cajon ECSFCU branch (mail or drop off to a branch, when completed):
- 1069 Graves Ave #100 El Cajon, CA 92021
Thomas (Tommy) Gould was Treasurer of the credit union from May 1956 through 1973. His credit union account number was 001. Tommy worked in the Grossmont Union High School District until his retirement. Paul Marsh was the Treasurer/Manager of the Credit Union from February 1969 through 1998 and served as a volunteer on our Board of Directors through 2007.
ECSFCU Student Loan Information