Get your Paycheck Earlier and enjoy the Convenience of a Secure Deposit
Automatically credit all or part of your pay check, retirement check, Social Security or other regularly occurring checks to your East County Schools Federal Credit Union account
Split your paycheck to several accounts, loan payments or institutions. Use the Payroll Distribution Deduction Form for splits
It's Easy to Sign up for Direct Deposit
- School district employees - fill out the form below, print, sign and return directly to the credit union or your employer. Non-school district employees should request a similar form from their HR Dept and return it to your employer.
- You will need your ECSFCU 14 Digit Account Number and ECSFCU Routing Number (Routing Number is 322276509). Call the branch if you need assistance finding your account number.
- Allow 1 - 2 pay periods for your Direct Deposit to be set up. School Districts have monthly cutoff dates, generally mid-month, in order to begin direct deposit for each month
Retirement Direct Deposit
- CalSTRS - CA State Teachers Retirement
- CalPERS - CA Public Employees Retirement
- Federal Direct Deposit - Social Security
Begin moving over your bills to be paid once you are sure you have funds in your East County Schools Account with our easy to use Bill Pay program