Make the Switch to East County Schools Federal Credit Union Today
In just a few simple steps, you can make the SWITCH to East County Schools!
We want to make it easy for you to "Make the Switch" and start finding out the true value of a checking account with East County Schools Federal Credit Union!
- Open your account in branch or online
- Switch your Direct Deposit and Automatic Payments
Once you have opened your account you will need to switch your Direct Deposit and automatic payments (ACH) to your new ECSFCU account. This is easier than you think. Simply use our Switch Kit Checklist to guide you through the letters.Direct Deposit Letter ACH Withdrawal Letter
- Close Your Old Account
Before closing your old account, make sure the following have been completed:
- All your checks have cleared your old account
- All direct deposit and automatic payments have been switched to your new ECSFCU account
- To be secure, destroy any remaining checks, debit and ATM cards from your old account.
Once you have completed these steps, submit a letter of closure you your old financial institution.
If you want us to guide you through the process, just call a branch and schedule a free Credit Union to You (CU2U) visit, and a representative will help make the switch to ECSFCU easy!